Calling all Chefs and Cooks located in Cambridgeshire! Do you thrive under pressure, have a kind nature and enjoy ensuring the wellbeing of others? The job will be included in a care home/ care setting, who are looking for a Chef located in Ely, Cambridgeshire!
Hours: two part time bookings, or one full time booking to cover a 24 hour service,7 days a week.
Prepare, cook and serve home-made meals using fresh ingredients.
Provide for the choice, cultural preferences and special dietary needs of Residents
Liaise with central support teams to consistently comply with company nutrition standards
and food offer.
Liaise with clinical and Care/Activities colleagues to engage with Residents in food related
activities that promote Residents nutritional health and emotional wellbeing.
To manage ordering, holding and secure storage of stock. To manage food costs within
To organise and manage the kitchen team efficiently.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on (phone number removed), or alternatively send an updated CV to (url removed)
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge