Location: Bloxham, Banbury OX15 4PE
Salary: £8.97 per hour
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours pw
Bloxham School is a medium sized, independent co-educational day and boarding school for students aged 11-18. Situated in the beautiful Oxfordshire village of Bloxham, the school is only three miles away from the M40 London to Birmingham motorway. Our students enjoy superb facilities for academic work, sport, technology and the arts on a modern, single-site campus.
Bloxham Enterprises Ltd. are looking to appoint a passionate Barista to join our new café and make it something rather special.
You will set the scene for a relaxed chit-chat with family and friends over handpicked specialist coffees, teas and some lovely food.
• Customer experience - ensure each and every one of our customers have a memorable visit by enjoying our delicious food and drink offerings.
• Respond to orders and questions in a polite and efficient manner.
• Interact with both new and regular customers.
• Receive and process customer payments.
• Be responsible for making a variety of hot/cold drinks, taking food orders, an understanding of food allergy and awareness as we offer a variety of traditional, healthy, vegan and vegetarian options.
• Maintain a clean work station and seating area.
• Being equally comfortable in a school setting, around pupils and ensuring the safeguarding of pupils, as well as a commercial public environment.
• Help build a trusted, luxury and well-known café business.
The ideal candidate will be Barista Trained and has a positive attitude and enjoys working with people.
• Experience of working in a catering service, café or small restaurant.
• Barista trained.
• Excellent customer service and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• To be well organised, positive and friendly.
• To be happy to work weekends.
• To be punctual and have consistent attendance.
• Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts.
• Food Hygiene and COSHH understanding (some training can be provided by us).
• Some chef or cooking experience with the ability to cook basic food items.
• 37.5 hours pw
• £8.97 per hour
• Meal provided during working hours.
• 21 days' holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays
• Membership of the School's defined pension scheme.
• Access to the School's sporting and leisure facilities.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “Apply” now forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please