About The Role
We are looking for a highly organised and influential Pay and Reward Manager with experience of managing complex projects, resources and processes within a Reward environment. This is a key role within HC-One's HR function, where you will lead a review of the pay and reward structure informing future strategy.
You will be responsible for the development of the overarching reward strategy and management of our reward plans and will lead the annual pay review process; modelling, validation and market analysis to enable decisions to be made.
This is a full time role based in our Darlington support centre with the option of working flexibly up to two days per week from home and comes with a car allowance.
• CIPD or CIPP qualification preferable or, significant demonstrable experience working at a senior level in an equivalent role
• Excellent stakeholder management and engagement, able to challenge and influence at the most senior level
• Experience of implementing and enhancing Reward and Benefits programmes, approaches and supporting the formation of strategic direction
• Experience of designing policies and procedures
• Experience of conducting job evaluations; understanding Hay Methodology, benchmarking and job families
• Understanding of TUPE in relation to remuneration
• Able to effectively research, analyse and apply sector knowledge and trends to inform decision making
• A strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Adept user of the Microsoft suite, especially Excel
About The Company
HC-One are on a mission to be the first choice care home for Residents and colleagues in each of the communities we serve.
Kindness is our guiding ethos and we have ambitious plans for the future. We would love to have your expertise on board to play a crucial part in making them a reality