Legionella Risk Assessor - London
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
An opportunity is available for a Legionella Risk Assessor to work with one of the UK's most established water treatment services.
We are currently seeking experienced Legionella Risk Assessors to join our growing London based team.
· Previous risk assessment training with the Water Management Society, Legionella Control Association Registered Training Provider or City & Guilds.
· A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Legionella Risk Assessor role or something similar.
· Previous employment in a water treatment or water hygiene environment and knowledge of different water systems.
· Knowledge of schematic diagrams
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· Carry out the survey in accordance with ACoP L8 and current Company Procedures.
· Identify all Risks and Assets safely and in accordance with all agreed protocols and legislation.
· Liaise with Water Hygiene Manager, Legionella Database Assistant and Client on progress throughout the works.
· Advise the Water Hygiene Manager immediately where the presence of serious Legionella Risk gives cause for concern.
· Competitive salary
· Expensed company vehicle
· Company pension
· Additional training
· Various additional benefits to be discussed
Job Type: Full-time Salary: £28K -£32K (Dep on EXP) Required experience: 2 year Required licence or certification: Full, UK
If interested in this role please email: or call Nathan Turley: (phone number removed)