A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established Estate Agent in Glasgow
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE PROPERTY MARKET
Salary: Depends On Experience - Competitive
Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative as well as operating as part of a fast moving team, observing high levels of communication, attention to detail and the ability to work to strict time deadlines.
This job is full of variety and you'll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
As a Property Asset Manager, you'll need to:
· Organise marketing pictures for brand new properties and uploading to SME.
· Give landlords regular property updates.
· Ensure all safety requirements for your portfolio are kept up to date and within legislation.
· Ensure all keys are recorded in our key log.
· Organise and carry out property inspections.
· Organise Move ins & Move outs.
· Create Tenancy Documents.
· Carry out and arrange Inventories and schedule of condition.
· Deal with daily property repair and Maintenance.
· Diary management.
· Serve notice to tenants.
· Organise lease renewals.
· Rent reviews.
· Respond to letting enquiries.
· Arrange Viewings.
· Take calls and email enquiries and book viewings into the shared diary.
· Carry out comprehensive referencing for potential tenants.
· Take Minutes at Meetings.
· Update SME when required.
· Ensure general housekeeping of folders, documents & system.
· Any other ad-hoc duties deemed reasonable for the job role.
Key skills and strengths:
· Confident communication skills.
· Strong administrative and IT abilities.
· Strong time-management, organisational and multi-tasking capabilities.
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
· Relevant and recent experience in a similar role is preferred.
· Property management experience.
· Experience using SME software (would be beneficial but not essential).
· Experience using SME.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age