Solutions Social Care is a small provider of day opportunities to adults with disabilities including autism, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, behaviours that challenge.
We are seeking Behaviour Support Workers to work at our day centres work at our day services in North and West London, which include areas in Ealing, Hillingdon, Islington, Camden and Hackney
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supporting clients with behaviours that challenge
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Reporting to the Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Manager and assist with PBS tasks such as ABC data sheets, contributing to PBS plans, task analysis sheets, and making client referrals to the PBS Manager.
* Complete admin tasks during designated "admin time" and support a set of key workers to ensure they complete PBS admin tasks
* Report to the Day Service Manager on clients’ progress
Applicants must have a person-centred approach and an enthusiasm for delivering high quality support to clients, as well as being able to demonstrate competence for the role based on previous experience or skills.
Must be available for training which starts on 16th March 2020.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please call (phone number removed).
We look forward to receiving your application