Located in London, we are pleased to be working in unison with a highly regarded and growing Managed service provider to the IT and Digital spheres. Following considered and measured growth they are now looking to appoint an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader.
Within the position of Infrastructure Lead you will be heavily involved in managing the process and subsequent delivery of technical services to the existing and growing client base. Within this role you will be expected to support and lead a team of 3rd line engineers, considered a hands-on technical role, it will see you helping to support and lead them in relation to service escalations and associated problem management.
Ultimately within this leadership role, you will be tasked with helping to manage and coordinate the client issues, in conjunction with helping to enhance and develop the associated platforms and solutions.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills / experience:
* Microsoft professional
* Knowledge of Microsoft security platforms and services
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Experience of implementation, configuration and troubleshooting Cloud and on-premise environments, more specifically using
- Microsoft 365
- Windows Server (2012/2016)
- VMWare and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Azure (Comprehensive)
- Group Policies
* Device, software management and deployment services
* Experience of working with security incidents
* Experience of working in service desk environment
* Experience of leading a technical team
* Experience of / exposure to working within an MSP environment
In addition to the above, the following skills and experience would be considered beneficial for this role:
* Virtual Environments: Configuration & Troubleshooting using Citrix, RDS and Terminal Services
* Azure Certification
* Networking: (Routing, Switching, VLANs and Firewalls)
Below is a brief break down of some of the responsibilities associated with this particular role:
* Overall Team management
* Assist with recruitment / development of team members where required
* Help with coaching and mentoring of team members where required.
* Implement and help to monitor overall team Performance
* Define and set KPIs, monitor and help to maintain, address further training needs where required. Ensure team is aware of relevant legislation, such as ISO27001.
* Help and advice regards matters relating to technical architecture and solutioning
* Act as the technical lead for critical incidents and/or assist others
* Be the technical escalation point and final decision maker for complex technical matters
* Attend meetings to agree the handover of projects into support
* Work with the sales and project teams to provide reasoned input
* Client relationship development / management, clarify understanding, management
The above is just a brief overview of some of the typical responsibilities attributed to this positions, with that in mind, if you would like to know more then please feel free to contact David at Davinci for a more in depth discussion about the position.
Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd is specialist search and selection company offering services to the Manufacturing, IT and Digital sectors. The services advertised on behalf of Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment Agency