Futures Recruitment is delighted to be working with a local authority, we are looking to recruit an Advertising Assistant for a 12-week contract with possible extension.
Key Responsibilities for Advertising Assistant:
* Write and edit advertising text
* Be confident advising on and using various social media and digital advertising channels
* Manage advertising campaigns on the in-house advertising booking system (CAMS)
* Produce and cross-check complex financial data
* Check proofs and book advertising space with a range of media suppliers.
In the team, this role reports to the Advertising Manager, or in their absence the HR Operations Manager, and holds key relationships with several partners (including local authorities, schools, and charities), clients, and external agencies.
* An NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject field (ie advertising, business management, communications, and marketing) or a corresponding level of knowledge and experience
* Experience in successfully carrying out specialist detailed administrative and financial procedures
* Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy skills and an eye for detail
* The ability to work well under pressure and on your own initiative
* Excellent influencing, negotiation and client management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to deliver key messages and complex information to a wide range of audiences
* Excellent skills in IT and social media
* Experience of managing and rationalising complex financial information.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions, there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
The Advertising Advisor role is in the location of Ipswichandis a 12-week contract role with the potenital of an extension