Executive Assistant to CEO
To £60,000 + excellent benefits and bonus
Would you like to move into Fintech? Our client is an international leader in their sector, with 20% growth year on year. Due to this expansion they need a degree educated Executive Assistant to support their CEO in high level business support.
Based from stunning offices in the City, your role will be
* To act as a primary liaison and first point of contact to the CEO
* Complex Diary management: prioritising and scheduling internal and external meetings/conference calls across time zones
* Anticipate needs of the CEO, provide critical thinking to problems with a high level of professionalism
* Support with compiling and preparing reports and presentations - highly analytical
* Proof-reading when required and minute taking during meetings
* Preparing formal communications for both internal and external stakeholders when required
* Organising travel - flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, transfers, currency, restaurants, meetings and calls, together with compiling the required materials for business trips in advance
The ideal candidate may be working at senior level in either Legal, Finance or Tech sectors. You must be degree educated as the role will involve complex reporting and analysis.
Their leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join their team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
Due to the volume of interest we expect in this role, please do not call the office to follow up on your application