Cygnet Stevenage is a private mental health hospital provideing services for men and women across six wards. From assessment and diagnosis in critical care, through to secure restorative settings, our pathways are professionally tailored to meet individual requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Housekeeper to provide cleaning and general housekeeping services in accordance with the standards for the department whilst Complying with Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures, relevant to the safe and effective functioning of the hospital.
You will work 37.5hrs per week Mon - Fri either 6am - 2pm or 7am - 3pm including working one day on the weekend, every other weekend.
Please note: Enhancements will be received for weekends.
In this role you will:
* Carry out cleaning duties in the areas of the clinic in accordance with the agreed Housekeeping standards.
* Maintain daily, weekly cleaning regimes
* Ensure that equipment is clean and well maintained
* Ensure cleaning stock is maintained.
* Ensure Health and Safety & COSHH regulations are complied with at all times and employ safe working practices
We are looking for people who have:
* Knowledge of COSHH (desirable)
* Experience in housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
* A friendly, positive attitude
* Good Communication
In return we will offer:
* Opportunity for overtime
* Company pension scheme
* Free life Insurance
* Subsidised meals on duty
* Employee Discount Scheme
* Health Cash Plan
* Regular coaching and support
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance