Are you a Rental Coordinator, a Scheduler, or an Administrator with similar experience to the below?
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Rental Coordinator to join a Rental Department within a well-established business, based in Andover, Hampshire.
Salary - £22,000 + on-call bonus + benefits such as; Company events, Company pension, Discounted or free food, Employee discount, Free parking, Profit sharing, Referral programme, Store discounts, and Casual dress.
Job type - Permanent
Working Hours - Mon - Fri
Key skills required for a Rental Coordinator:
* Ideally, some experience working in a hire department as a Rental Coordinator, Scheduler, or similar.
* IT Skills (Word, Excel, Teams etc)
* Knowledge of SAP Business One software would be beneficial but this is not essential
* Working in a fast-paced environment
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
Key responsibilities for a Coordinator:
* Liaising with clients and internal staff on a day-to-day basis either face to face, phone or by email.
* Supporting the Rental Manager with processing paperwork.
* Managing the Rental engineer’s day-to-day schedules
* Managing and maintaining the rental fleet
* Planning and arranging of projects
* Keeping fleet management software up to date
* Compiling monthly KPI’s and narratives
So, if you are a Coordinator and are looking to work for a forward-thinking business that takes personal development seriously, then please apply now.
*In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information