Web Developer - £350 Per Day – 6 Month Contract
Vantis Technology are recruiting for a Web Developer to join an organisation working closely with the NHS. The Web Developer will be developing the NHS’s applications with an emphasis on quality working through the full development life cycle to ensure a high quality service for the design, development and support of database, desktop, mobile and web applications.
• Lead in the design, development and implementation of high-quality applications using a variety of technologies including Microsoft ASP. Net
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Work as part of project teams to deliver key digital transformation across the organisation aligned to QSIR (Quality, Service Improvement and Redesign) methodology, and providing regular update reports against progress
• Develop interfaces between databases and web publishing environments: You’ll need specialist database and web technology skills.
• Design and deploy secure databases providing expert advice and assisting other developers and analysts on all aspects of database security, integrity, and performance.
• Recommend solutions based on your own research as a subject matter expert within the environment
• Developing policies for best practice on development, code version control and new code releases to the live servers.
To be considered for this role our client is asking that all applicants can demonstrate the following:
• Experience of development and support of NHS systems and data
• Good skills in SharePoint online and a healthy knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
• Ability to work within a structured development environment
Our client is looking to carry out interview’s week commencing 26th September with a planned start date of Monday 3rd October.
For further information on this role and the organisation please apply with your CV