Residential Children's Home Manager
Upto £35,000 plus excellent benefits
We are looking for an experienced Registered Children's Home Manager, who will be able to take us through Ofsted inspection and to open our new care home (3 bedrooms), for children 11- 18 years old with emotional challenging behaviours.
As the Home's Manager you will be responsible for the daily running of the Home, including staff management, budgets, and ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained at all times. You will also be responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, ensuring that the quality of care provided is consistent in line with company and Ofsted standards. To promote equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of all children and young people and staff and on-call duties will be part of your remit.
* Upto £35,000 dependant on experience plus Excellent Benefits
* Opportunity for career development as they look to open other homes and expand.
* Friendly and supportive Directors whom invest in their people
* Level 4/Level 5 in Health and Social Care
* Level 5 diploma in Leadership and management for Residential Childcare or equivalent
* Experience managing or supervising in a Children's residential home with at least good OFSTED rating
* Good knowledge of current OFSTED legislations and policies
* Practical experience working with the EBD as well as an understanding of therapeutic care is what we are looking for in the ideal applicant
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you, please forward a copy of your updated CV via the APPLY Button or where directed