Valeco Recruitment are working with our client who are based in the heart of Edinburgh to recruit a permanent HR Assistant to join their small, busy and experienced team.
An established professional brand who have a great name across the city in a medium sized Scottish organisation.
Supporting up to HR Director level your role will involve:
* Being the first point of contact into HR for both internal and external partners
* Ensuring all employee records are accurate and updated always
* Coordinating board meetings and minute taking
* Responsible for the companies intranet site and ensuring all HR related information is accurate and visible to all employees
* Amending contract documents
* Building up key relationships internally and externally
* Holidays and sickness
* Appraisal documents
* Email inbox management
* Organising training and courses and ensuring records are updated with any new qualifications or memberships
* Sending out offers of employment
* Involved in campaigns to recruit and retain new staff into the business and be a right hand for the Senior HR Advisor and HR Director.
For this opportunity we are looking for the following criteria:
* Proven track record in the above duties and responsibilities
* PC literate and someone who has a technical mind and can learn new systems and train other staff
* Super organised!
* First class communication skills
* Confident in dealing with people at all levels
* Be able to manage a varied workload with changing deadlines
An excellent salary and benefits are on offer included blending working.
Interested? Please apply online with your CV and cover letter telling us WHY we should interview you