Hospital Director / Registered Manager
Full Time - Permanent
UK's Largest Private Hospital Group
Beckenham Base - BMI The Sloane Hospital
Fantastic Salary, Package and Car Allowance
We have an opportunity for an Executive Hospital Director to lead a well-established team at a long-standing BMI Hospital in the heart of Kent. This role requires a leader with a proven track record of running a successful, transformational and clinically superb hospital.
This is a full-time permanent role.
Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive salary & package alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* 25% Bonus
* Car Allowance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree level education/ post-graduate qualifications or equivalent.
* A clear understanding of current health industry issues and knowledge of health funding pertaining to private/public health sectors with a working knowledge of statutory regulatory requirements
* Able to establish operational and capital budgets that accurately reflect the organisation goals, intended strategies and emerging commercial opportunities.
* Sound financial skills to be able to read and interpret financial data Awareness of regulatory requirements in Healthcare.
* Risk management skills
* Excellent HR management skills including recruitment, selection and retention
* Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities within a commercial or health care environment
* Demonstrated experience of leading change in a commercial or health care environment by motivating people into teams and fostering a positive challenging culture that met both internal and external customer expectations and requirements
Duties of this role include:
* An Executive Director is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for the hospital, its management team and for being a role model, mentor and coach to the hospital team.
* The Executive Director must ensure the hospital team’s provision of safe, effective, caring and responsive patient care in a safe, high-quality clinical environment in a way which maximises the financial and operational performance of the hospital.
* The Executive Director is responsible for ensuring all appropriate measures are taken to maintain, promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
For this role, you must be a fit and proper person under Regulation 5 of the Health and Social Care Act (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014. In addition to our own robust recruitment checks, you, the candidate will be required to sign a self-declaration form confirming that you are happy for BMI Healthcare to satisfy that candidates meet the relevant requirements set out under Regulation 5 of the Health and Social Care Act (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014. Please note, you will be required to complete this declaration on an annual basis