Job Type: Permanent
location: United Kingdom
Job Reference: CD(phone number removed)
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Airworthiness Inspector for a reputable organisation based in the United Kingdom. This is a permanent opportunity offering a remote / office split for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for reviewing and assessing all airworthiness information and ensuring that all the regulatory standards are met by multiple organisations and individuals.
* Extensive knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations
* Ideally been/currently an airworthiness inspector
* 5 years’ experience as a licensed aircraft engineer
* Inspects aircraft and records to recommend the issuance or suspension of Certificates of Airworthiness, Permits to Fly and Export Certificates
* inspects organisations seeking approval
* Investigates and approves Aircraft Manufacturing Organizations, Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance Organizations, Flight Lines and Private Individuals to ensure that established safety standards are implemented and maintained
If you are interested in applying for these roles, please get in touch to find out more.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Due to the high number of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position