Goods In Supervisor
C £23,000 p.a.
Mondays to Fridays, 6am - 2pm
* Do you enjoy hands-on, manual work and an eye for detail?
* Are you dedicated, personable and have a desire to lead from the front and set exceptional standards?
* Are you looking to work with a local, award-winning company within the fenestration industry?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, an imaginative, forward-thinking manufacturer based in Leicester. They are a family-owned company who have won several awards for their stylish designs.
This outstanding company are now seeking a Goods In Supervisor. The roles will both be Monday to Friday on a morning shift from 6am-2pm. The successful candidates will ideally have counterbalance forklift certificate, proven experience of manual handling techniques as well as hand held scanners and be able to read and convey paperwork effectively and efficiently.
Role & Responsibilities of the Goods In Supervisor:
* You will be a hands on manager, with an eye for detail and the ability to work at pace
* Undertaking the safest and most efficient methods of loading fenestration goods onto vehicles in a fast paced environment
* Ensuring deadlines and time frames are adhered to, while maintaining quality high standard the company expects from each and every order.
* Scanning goods in correctly
* Understanding and ensuring paperwork is completed accurately and as instructed.
* Work effectively as an individual and as part of the warehouse team.
* General housekeeping duties as required.
* Maintain a keen eye for detail.
* Ensure company’s objectives are upheld.
* Experience of leading a team and leading by example
* Motivated and hands-on
* Positive attitude is key
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Proven experience working on counterbalance forklifts and with fragile goods is desirable but not essential.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you