AllKidsCan are looking for qualified sports coaches and educators to deliver high quality Physical Activity in a variety of settings including schools (Primary, Secondary, SEN Schools), Children Centres and community venues in the South-East London and Kent Borders working with all ages and abilities from 18 months-20 years.
We are seeking individuals who are highly motivated, enthusiastic and professional with a passion for sports coaching, alongside an attitude to going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
The role will involve delivery of PE Lessons and clubs to School Children/Young Adults both within the School Day and After School during term time and supporting holiday camps during school half terms.
Successful coaches will be offered more hours depending on performance and positive feedback from school staff.
You will be expected to contribute, comply and promote the safeguarding policy always, to ensure the safety and security of Children, young people and vulnerable adults.
* Deliver on all aspects of coaching working with all ages from 18 months – 20 years
* Build and sustain effective partnerships new schools and educational settings to create more opportunities for delivery.
* Liaise with School staff regarding the programme.
* Responsible for setting up and organising the sessions.
* Teaching relevant skills, games and techniques
* The ability to communicate and work with young children
* Implement appropriate Health and Safety Policies
* Undertake any other duties appropriate to the role.
Who are AllKidsCan Ltd?
AllKidsCan is an energetic and rapidly growing company who provide qualified coaches to local primary schools in and around South-East London and Kent Borders.
We pride ourselves on encouraging and inspiring children to become and stay involved in sport.
We offer competitive rates of pay with on-going training throughout employment.
Advantages of working for AllKidsCan
* Gain additional experience and qualifications
* Work alongside experienced sports coaches for CPD
* Flexible Hours and potential for additional hours
* Learn more sports & activities