High Value Capital Equipment
£45K - £55K + Excellent Benefits Package and full, comprehensive and industry recognised product training
An excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional with a background in engineering, manufacturing or product lifecycle management to join a global market leading supplier of sophisticated Materials Testing Instrumentation
The Company – Marketing Manager, Capital Equipment
My client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of technically advanced materials testing instrumentation, trusted by leading manufacturer’s in the fields of composites, plastics, metals and medical devices to deliver ‘best in class’ product solutions across a broad range of testing disciplines.
With global representation and as part of a global engineering group, this organisation operates at the forefront of technology and innovation, with an unrelenting commitment to research and development, world class manufacturing facilities and the recruitment of good people central to their future success.
The Role – Marketing Manager, Capital Equipment
In this market-leading organisation, marketing is about understanding their customers and building awareness about how their products and services can satisfy their needs. They are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns along the related content. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
This position requires the job holder to be able to work with minimal supervision and to maintain excellent communications with Product and Business Team Managers as well as Country Sales Managers and the worldwide Marketing team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Working in partnership with the marketing team, develop and lead campaigns to meet objectives for our strategic plans by implementing public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
· Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
· Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
· Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
· Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
· Work with Business and Sales teams to implement a variety of campaigns such as: email marketing, events, website development and direct mail.
Your Background – Marketing Manager, Capital Equipment
· Formal qualification in a Marketing, business or related field
· Experience gained in a B2B Marketing department
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
· Proficient user of Windows, MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience gained in a manufacturing or technological industry would be an advantage
· Experience of graphic design packages (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite) would be an advantage
· Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Effective communication skills - informs and directs appropriately on both verbal and written fronts
· Interpersonal skills necessary to work with a broad range of people internationally including employees at all levels
· Time management and organisational skills necessary to maximise productivity under pressure of deadlines and changing priorities
The Benefits – Marketing Manager, Capital Equipment
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a world-class manufacturer of instrumentation. You will be joining an experienced team of marketeers who take great pride in their work and who aim to build upon long-term relationships with customers. You will be continually challenged as you are exposed to new technologies. You will receive constant support and guidance from senior management and your knowledge will be furthered through ongoing training courses.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited. The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or employment